Day 582 -- Winnie the Pooh

At the library this week, we checked out the feature-length movie, The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.  As a kid, I absolutely loved this movie, and today, I'm happy to report that my kids do too.

My sweet sensitive boy Breslin, cried when Rabbit told Tigger he couldn't bounce anymore, then wept with joy when he was allowed to once again.  A similar thing happened when Piglet gave his house to Owl and went to live with Pooh Bear.

It melted my hear to see my kids singing along with "Heffalumps and Woozles" and, my favorite: "I'm a Little Black Rain Cloud".



I am thankful that my kids got a chance to watch such a sentimental, quality movie and pleased that they obviously have good taste. ;)

But more than anything, I was grateful for the opportunity to snuggle with them, sing along with them, and spend time sharing something with them that I love.

Thank God for Winnie the Pooh!

Lord, thank you for the quality time I got to spend with my kids today and for a movie that both brings back memories and makes me smile.  Thank you for the opporutunity to share things that I love with my kids.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!