Day 588 -- Dusting Fairies

Today I had some cleaning to do.  The kids were headed off to daycare, but the girls wanted to help me dust before they left.  I gave them each a piece of paper towel and chuckled as Dharia and AJ followed me around the house in the wake of my dusting mania, rubbing down chair legs, shelves, and tabletops.  They were so giggly and delighted to help wherever I directed them; it definitely made dusting a more enjoyable experience.  It was like I had my own little dusting fairies, flitting about the house, smiling and laughing and making me so thankful to have these daughters of mine -- who desire so badly to just be close to me that they are even willing to do the dusting.

Thank God for my little dusting fairies!

Lord, thank you for my daughters and for the closeness we share.  Please help me to be a good mom, and to soak up these moments with them.  In your name I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!