Day 589 -- Fun T-Shirts

My kids have been sporting some super-awesome t-shirts today.  Of course, Breslin, Dharia and AJ always make me smile, but when they look cute, they are even more fun to be around.

Take, for example, this t-shirt that Breslin wore tonight to Relay for Life.  He got it from my mom and Bob.  Breslin's Papa Bob makes his meatballs for Breslin about once a month and my boy enjoys trying to beat his personal best for meatball consumption at every opportunity.



Last week, Kathy bought Dharia this t-shirt for her birthday, which she has been wearing around pretty much non-stop.  I think it's fairly obvious why I love this shirt so much:

In my family, t-shirts are almost prized possessions.  My husband has more t-shirts than you could ever imagine, including several Rubbermaid bins full of t-shirts in the basement that he has on rotation..  It's amusing to me that my children share Colby's love for a good t-shirt and I'm grateful that my kids have clothes that are cool, funny, and that make them look good.

Thank God for fun t-shirts!

God, thank you for giving us the resources to clothe our kids and for the joy that even their clothes bring to our lives.  In your name I pray, Amen.

On a separate note, it was necessary to give the girls a bath tonight and we had some fun playing with AJ's hair.  I couldn't help but share some of our silliness:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!