Day 599 -- 9 Years

Today I celebrate 9 years of marriage to my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life.

I am so unbelievably thankful that God picked Colby for me.  My husband is one big huge blessing that could never be completely covered in one post.  I'd never even try.

So tonight, I'm thankful that 9 years ago, we said "I do" down at the lake, surrounded by candles -- it was nothing less than pure magic.

I am so grateful to have had Colby by my side, for better and for worse, through these nine years. 

Thank God for 9 years!

Lord, thank you for a very special night 9 years ago that bound us together for the rest of our lives.  I pray that you would continue to bless us and help us to grow in our marriage to honor you.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!