Day 610 -- Good News

Tonight I heard about some good news for a good friend.  I don't know if this friend is ready and able yet to make this news public, yet, so I can't share the details of this good news with you here.  Sorry.  I know that's a bit obnoxious.

But, I was very thankful to learn of it.  Good news is always fun to hear.  The best part is, I know that this good news has the potential to impact many more people in an incredible way -- so I'm pretty stoked about that, too. 

Thank God for good news!

Lord, thank you for my friend and for the amazing things you are doing in her life.  Please continue to bless and guide her.  Thank you for your perfect timing.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!