Day 616 -- These Kids are Awesome

I'm thankful for this kid, who loves his Grandma in the most pure, sincere way:


And for this kid, who loves her Grandma too, but also idolizes her big brother and wants to do everything just exactly like he does:

And finally, for this kid, who didn't want to write a letter at all and clearly doesn't understand
"Inside Voice: Quiet" as well as I originally thought:


I'm thankful for my awesome kids -- who manage to bring me joy even on the darkest days; who make even the best days even better.

Thank God these kids are awesome!

Lord, thank you for giving me some pretty sweet kids.  Thank you for all the laughs I got to have because of them today.  I am grateful that you made me their mom on purpose.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!