Day 632 -- Kiss For Sparty

Not many things went well for the Spartans tonight against Notre Dame, but I still had a blast hanging out with Colby, my dad, and our great friend Brian. The highlight of the night may have been when Sparty gave me a kiss.



Lord, thank you for allowing me to have a great night with family and friends. In your name I pray, Amen.

 
**Okay, so I have to add to this a little, because I was sleeping when we got home last night, so Colby was very gracious and did my post for me. 
 
We decided to go to the game early enough to catch the drumline playing on Grand River outside of SBS and then see the whole band march across the bridge to the stadium.  The atmosphere is just charged and you can't help but want to be  a part of it.  As we were waiting on the bridge, Sparty comes sauntering by, and I went a little crazy.  Picture a 7th grade girl when Justin Bieber walks by -- that was me with Sparty.  Well, Sparty called me out from the bridge into the street and when I ran out, he motioned for me to give him a kiss.  I was so excited I was jumping up and down, but I did manage to plant a big one on the side of his handsome face.  Afterwards, he made the "call me" sign to me, because, well, you know, Sparty doesn't really talk.  It was hilarious and awesome.  After that, I was sure luck was on our side and we'd be wathcing a Spartan victory.  Alas, it was just not to be.  But it was still an amazing night with some of my favorite guys in the whole world, and for that I am grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!