Day 634 -- Insanity

Colby and I just got done doing an Insanity workout together in our living room!   We are hot, sweaty, and exhausted.

And hungry, but that's just normal for me.

Even though it was late at night, we'd had a long day, we were both tired, and we had every reason in the world not to work out, we still did.  We both feel so much better mentally and physically for having done so too.

Tonight I am so grateful that when I've missed every other boat -- I didn't work out after school, it's too dark to ride my bike, and the pool's closed -- I still have a perfectly good workout option available to me that I can do in my own home.  No excuses.

Thank God for Insanity!

Lord, thank you for giving Colby and I the opportunity to work out tonight.  Thank you for always providing options that help making good decisions seem easier.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!