Day 645 -- Kim

Today was Homecoming.  It's a pretty intense day for student council and the student council co-advisors.  We have a formal assembly in the morning, a pep assembly in the afternoon, and a half-time ceremony at the football game.  Each one entails a laundry list of things to organize and execute.  But, everything happened and it went extremely well.

I have to say that probably my favorite part of being student council co-advisor is my co-advisor, Kim.  I love her more than I can say, but I can say that without a doubt I would not be doing this without her.  She is funny and smart, and I absolutely relish the time we get to spend together planning and working on things.  As crazy as Homecoming is, I know that it means quality time with one of my absolute favorite people.

Thank God for Kim!

Lord, thank you for my friend, Kim.  Thank you for the time we get to spend together.  Thank you for the way she makes my life easier, the way she makes me laugh, and for how much fun I have just hanging around with her -- even when things are crazy.  In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!