Day 647 -- Home

Over the course of the past week or so, I have missed my home.  As much time as I had been at the high school between student council, cross-country, and just the regular school day itself, I was starting to confuse home with school.  It was terrible. 

Today, I never left home.  I spent the entire day padding around the house in elastic-banded pants.  I took two naps.  I hung out with my kids.  I watched football.  It was wonderful.

I am thankful that today gave me the chance to rest, relax, see my family, and to get reacquainted with my home.

Thank God for a day at home!

Lord, thank you for giving me an entire day to be at home in comfy clothes.  Thanks for a chance to get caught up on rest before facing another busy week.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!