Day 650 -- "A More Beautiful You"

Johnny Diaz sings this song, "Beautiful You."




It's not a new song at all, but it came on the radio this morning on our drive to school, and even though I've heard it many times before, today I was moved to tears by the lyrics. It was what I needed to hear on a chilly October morning at 6:30 am, when I was feeling especially broken and hopeless.

I am grateful to serve a God who tells me there couldn't be a more beautiful me and who is more than willing to wash away the ugliness of my past. 

Thank God for "A More Beautiful You!"

Lord, thank you for music and for choosing just the right moment to reveal certain lyrics in songs I've listened to hundreds of times.  Your timing is perfect.  Thank you for the reminder of your love and for remembering me this morning.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!