Day 658 -- Sweet Friend

During my prep hour today, I received this email from the Dharia's teacher at Heaven's Little Helpers:

"Can I just tell you your daughter is amazing! We had a new girl start today and right of the bat she befriended her. They have been playing all morning and she even asked me if she could share her cubby with her because she didn't have one. You have raised a very friendly, caring little girl."

What more is there to say?

I am so grateful for this beautiful little spirit I have in my life who goes out of her way to make everyone's day. I feel so proud and blessed that she is my daughter. 

Thank God for my sweet little friend!

Lord, thank you for giving Dharia the courage and compassion to reach out to a new friend today.  I am proud to call her my daughter.  Thank you for the influence she has on me daily and for all of the joy she brings to my life.  In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!