Day 661 -- Clingy AJ

Since Colby and I returned from South Haven this afternoon, AJ has been extra clingy with me.  She's been following me around the house, crawled into bed with me for my nap, and won't stand for me leaving the room for more than a minute or so.  Even now as I'm writing this, she is sitting on my lap although WonderPets is playing in the next room, asking "Momma, watchu dooooooing?  Writing letters?"

I love the feeling of being missed and the extra snuggles that come as a result.



Thank God for my clingy AJ!

Lord, thank you for the way my kids make me feel when I return.  Thank you for the love I got from
AJ today and for the chance to spend most of the day with her after some time away.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!