Day 663 -- Rainbow Falls

My mom and Bob are exploring one of my absolute most favorite places in the world right now -- The Great Smoky Mountains.

Today, I saw that they hiked one of our favorite trails to Rainbow Falls, a looming, cascading waterfall that Colby and I got to enjoy all to ourselves the last time we visited Tennessee.  I have extremely detailed, happy memories of this place.  I can't help but grin every time I think of it.




I am so grateful that two people I love so much are able to experience the beauty of this amazing place and have the opportunity to relax and enjoy each other's company too.
 
Thank God for Rainbow Falls!
 
Lord, thank you for the beauty of your creation and for the opportunity for my mom and Bob to enjoy it together.  I pray you'd bless their trip and give them many more happy memories.  Thank you for the awesome memories you gave Colby and I at Rainbow Falls.  In your name, Amen.
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!