Day 664 -- Fabulous

Tonight we made a little excursion to Marshall, Michigan.  It was rainy out and we wanted to have the kids be able to do some playing, so we hit up the McDonald's Play Place for some dinner and activity.  After we finished eating and the kids were running around, I decided to do a quick jaunt to the nearby Goodwill to see if I could score any reasonably priced, gently used Halloween costumes.

AJ wanted to come with me, so off we went.  Once in the store, we browsed with little success.  I did, however, manage to find a brand new pair of very nice dress pants, so I went into the dressing room to try them on.  When I zipped them up, AJ looked at me and said, "Mumma, you look fab-u-lus!"

I bought the pants.  And I couldn't stop laughing as I held her in my arms walking out of the store. 

I am so grateful for my funny little girl who cracks me up almost every day.  And, I'm thankful for my new pants, that make me look fabulous and that will make me remember this night every time I wear them.

Thank God for fabulous!

Lord, thank you for AJ.  Thank you for the fun we had together tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

Roianne said…
I got Hudson's costume at Menards of all places this year. They already have a bunch of stuff on clearance.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!