Day 670 -- Snacks and TV

Sometimes what I look forward to the most is crashing on the couch at the end of the day with my husband, eating some snacks, and watching some TV.  I'm not ashamed to say that.

Tonight is one of those times.  We are going to watch The Office and eat really good snacks because Colby went grocery shopping tonight. :) 

Score.

I'm looking forward to vegging out and spending some time curled up under a blanket. 

No thinking, no stressing, just stuffing my face and enjoying the down time.

I'm thankful that we have the opportunity to do nothing sometimes.

Thank God for snacks and TV!

God, thank you so much for a chance to just relax tonight.  Thank you for simple pleasures that we can look forward to even on the busiest days.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!