Day 680 -- Lunch Workout

Since there were no students at school today, we had time set aside for lunch that was longer than the typical 20 minutes we spend wolfing down whatever we can.  I decided to get my workout during this time, which meant that after school and this evening I had more time to get some other things done.  It also meant I could hang out with my family not worrying about how I was going to cram in a workout.   For 45 minutes, I worked up a great sweat doing an Insanity video in the lab area of my own classroom.  Afterwards, I changed back into my school clothes and went back to my meetings for the afternoon feeling energized and accomplished.  Now, I can hang out with my husband on the couch with my feet up and bask in the feeling that comes from welcoming a nice, long weekend.

Thank God for a lunch workout!

Lord, thank you for the gift of time today.  Thank you for giving me the chance to get a workout done during lunch and for the extra time it gave me with my family at home.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!