Day 689 -- Veterans

 I saw this picture today on Facebook from Yakima Racks, and was profoundly moved:

 
I am so thankful for the veterans in our country. I am grateful for the service and sacrifices they have given so that we can live in a place that is free.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Thank you veterans. 

Thank you from the bottom of my typically ungrateful heart. 

Thank you for what you've done for the millions of people in this country who were pretty much strangers to you.

Thank you for making this country a safer place to raise my children and to worship my Savior.

Thank God for veterans!

God, thank you for the men and women who have served our country and thank you for those who currently serve.  Thank you for the sacrifices they made that give us the incredible freedoms we enjoyo today.  Please help me to honor that sacrifice and to remember the huge impact they have had on my life.  In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!