Day 702 -- Raising Hope

I have been watching Raising Hope on Netflix lately, especially at night after the kids have gone to bed.  I enjoy the characters, the writing, and the show's general levity.  Tonight I wasn't feeling well, so I laid on the couch and watched episode after episode.  Watching the show also managed to take my mind off of the issues that have been weighing heavily on my heart and mind today.  I'm thankful for the break from reality the Chance family provided for me today.

Thank God for Raising Hope!

Lord, thank you for a fun show that helps me to get my mind off of things.  Thank you for giving me the time and freedom tonight to veg out on the couch in front of the TV.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!