Day 706 -- Tie-Dye Hooded Sweatshirt

I have a favorite sweatshirt that far outshines all of the other sweatshirts I own.  Its a tie-dyed, zip-up, relatively lightweight hoodie that I bought several years ago from an artist at the East Lansing Art Fair.  It's rarely washed, and it's always hanging on my closet door, ready to be pulled on over whatever I'm wearing.  Any time I put it on, it feels so nice, and I love the way it looks.  It's really silly, but I am thankful for it.  It's a luxurious comfort that I love and brings me happiness every time I wear it.

Thank God for my tie-dyed hooded sweatshirt!

Lord, thank you for the means to purchase clothes that keep me warm and that are aesthetically pleasing.  Thank you for small things that you place in my life that bring me joy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!