Day 709 -- DONE

I had to rush out of school today.  I felt stressed and flustered, and I had about 8 million things I knew I would have to finish before I returned on Monday.  I headed to a baby shower, which was a wonderful time, but the whole time, I had the sense of looming tasks hanging over my head like a big black cloud.

I decided when I got home tonight that I would put my nose to the grindstone and get as much as I possibly could done tonight before I went to bed.

I'm proud to say that I knocked it completely out.  I'm done.

Now, I can enjoy the weekend without stressing about how much I have to do or dreading the actual doing of it.

It's a good feeling, and I'm thankful for the strength and stamina God provided to help me push through and get it done.

Thank God for being DONE!

Lord, thank you for helping me be productive tonight.  Help me to soak up the time I have remaining this weekend because of this.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!