Day 712 -- AJ at SOOA

I had a whole different post in mind, but my dad just returned home with  AJ.  They made a visit out to see my grandparents at Stuarts' Olde Oak Acres in Leonidas this evening, somewhat spontaneously.  Apparently, AJ wowed my grandparents with how much she ate at dinner (soup!peaches! grapes! cookies!), and then played dollies while my dad worked on some things around the log cabin that needed doing.
 
I'm so thankful that AJ had this chance to hang out with my dad and with my grandparents.  I am grateful that she had the opportunity to be an only child for the evening.  She didn't have to share any toys or dolls, and all eyes were on her.
 
I love how God gives blessings in unexpected, simple ways such as this.  I wasn't expecting this evening to really be anything special, but it totally was for my daughter, for my dad, and for my grandparents. 
 
Thank God for AJ at SOOA!
 
Lord, thank you that my dad had the great idea of taking AJ out to the log cabin to see my grandparents.  Thank you for the special time that was shared and for the memories that were made.  Thank you for unexpected, simple blessings that you give every day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!