Day 714 -- A Good Book

I was sick today, so I spent a lot of time laying down.  When I wasn't sleeping, I was curled up in bed reading or in a hot bath...reading.

I just finished a book that was not great and last night started a new one that I knew from the start was going to be good.  It's by Ken Follett, one of my favorite authors, titled Winter of the World.

I read it all day today.  I was so thankful for a a good book to read while I was down and out.  It definitely made today better.

Thank God for a good book!

Dear God, thank you for good books.  Thank you for reading and for the enjoyment it brings.  Thank you for making it so that I had a good book to read today while I was sick.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

april. said…
HOly crap! That whole book in one day... I'm impressed. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!