Day 715 -- Christmas Tree

Breslin had a homework assignment this week that we, ahem, forgot about until tonight. It was to decorate a cut out Christmas tree.

We didn't really have a lot in the way of decorations, but I did find some green felt which Breslin used o make the tree look "fuzzy" and some spray glitter. Breslin filled in the rest with crayon and we were left with a pretty good looking tree.

I was so thankful to sit with Breslin while he was working-- talking and laughing together. And I'm thankful for this picture, which shows how proud he is of his creation.

Thank God for our little Christmas Tree!

Lord, thank you for some time with my son tonight having fun and talking. Thank you for sweet moments like this that bing joy to my life. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!