Day 719 -- Personality

Today I attended a professional development session in Lavonia. Most of the morning was spent learning about personality and personality type. We had the chance to answer a few questions to reveal our own personality type. When the results came in I was shocked and amazed to see that the likes, strengths, and stressors of my personality type were entirely spot on. I found the entire thing so interesting that I was captivated for the entire morning session. I feel that this information will give me a new perspective on how to better reach my students. I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn more about myself and how I can become a better teacher.

Thank God for personality!

Lord I thank you for a fun and informative session this morning.  Please help me to take what I've learned and apply it to help my students. In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!