Day 731 -- Shopping Marshall

Today I went out to do some last minute shopping in Marshall, Michigan.  I love the downtown area, and was happy to get some of my gifts and  stocking stuffers while supporting local small businesses.  One place in particular, the East End Gallery, was especially fun for me to look through.  They had pottery, jewelry, and art -- all from artists with roots in Michigan.  It was a great way to spend the afternoon.  After all this time, I finally felt like Christmas was actually here.  I don't know why, but it's been hard for me to get in the mood this year.

I am thankful for a couple of hours to myself to spend in one of my favorite towns, just a few miles down the road.

Thank God for some shopping in Marshall!

God thank you for a couple of hours all to myself in Marshall.  Thank you for giving me this break.  Help me to soak it up.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.