Day 732 -- Christmas Movie on a Bike

Over the past week or so, I have been jumping on my bike trainer late at night when all other options for working out have come and gone.  Tonight, I plugged in my headphones to the laptop and watched the old Miracle on 34th Street as I pedaled.  It was an awesome way to spend an hour and a half.  I had been fretting about not having time to watch as many Christmas movies as I'd like; and, with Christmas Eve being tomorrow, I was running out of time to squeeze them in.  It was such a blessing to be able to do two things that I love so much, but that are so wildly different, at the same time.  It was cool and a surprising blessing in my day.

Thank God for a Christmas movie on a bike!

Lord, thank you for an interesting twist to my workout today.  Thank you for helping me find time to do the things that I love.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!