Day 736 -- Our Fireplace

One of the things I love the most about my house is that it has a real, wood-burning fireplace in the living room.  The fireplace definitely gets the most action this time of year, as I ask my husband to get it going whenever we possibly can.  Now is one of those times.  I feel so blessed to be sitting in my warm living room reading a good book with a giant Christmas tree in the corner and a blazing wood fire in the fireplace.  It crackles as the flames dance haphazardly, casting an orange glow all about the room. 

I am thankful for a home that is not only safe and secure, but for one that is peaceful and cozy too.

Thank God for our fireplace!

Lord, thank you for blessing us with our home and for all of the luxuries it affords, like our fireplace.  Thank you for a safe, warm place to live and enjoy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!