Day 747 -- Picking up AJ

Picking up AJ from daycare after a long day of school is one of the best things in my life.  When she sees you, she instantly drops whatever it is she is playing with and takes off at a dead sprint across the room to give you a huge hug.  Since the room is usually full of strewn about toys, this quite often entails a significant stumble or two along the way.  Nothing makes me feel better than seeing the look of pure joy on her face that is all because of me. 

I am so grateful for this pick me up at the end of the day.

Thank God for picking up AJ!

Lord, thank you for the way my daughter makes me feel.  Thank you that she is so excited to see me at the end of the day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

PS -- I found this cool necklace if you're looking for a gift for me.  If you didn't read my post yesterday, this will be weirder than it already is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.