Day 748 -- Up

I got home from Sturgis a little earlier tonight than I expected and was thankful to see that the girls were both laying in bed, still awake.  I missed them greatly so I almost cried with happiness when I walked into their room and saw that both sets of their beautiful brown eyes were wide open.  I got a chance to hear about both of their days (they went sledding) and give them plenty of kisses and hugs (and high fives, of course).  It gave me a lot of joy to see their sweet faces tonight.

Thank God for being up!

Lord, thank you that I got a chance to see my girls tonight before they fell asleep.  Thank you for letting me talk to them and love on them.  Thank you for the boost it gave to my spirit.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.