Day 749 -- Dharia's Slumber Party

Friday night Dharia is attending her first ever friend Slumber party with the girls from daycare.  To say she is excited would be an understatement.  Tonight, I packed up her bag while she slept, mouth open, legs and arms stretched and splayed.  I thought about her snuggled up to her little friends, giggling when they should be sleeping, and I got as excited as she was for her first of what I am sure will be many nights sleeping over at friends' houses.

I am grateful for the joy this experience has brought already and thankful for the (brave) parents who are making it possible.

Lord, thank you for giving Dharia such great friends and an opportunity to spend time with them overnight . In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!