Day 750 -- Kid Media Messages

I am thankful for the three pieces of media I received regarding my children today.

Exhibit 1:  Breslin on the Warner Elementary Morning Announcements

Breslin read for the announcements on camera today and my mother-in-law was kind enough to send me the link.  My heart swelled with pride at his sweetness, especially at around 2 minutes and 20 seconds in. :)


 Exhibit 2: Dharia at Mimo's House

Dharia is spending the night with my aunt, her Mimo, tonight. She has been excited about this all week. Even though I left her in tears this afternoon, when I asked my aunt how my Lou Lou was doing, she said "great" and send me a picture of her being a goof.

Exhibit 3: AJ at Great Grandmommy's House in Great Grandpa's Lap

AJ is spending the night with my grandmommy -- her great grandmommy. After we dropped her off, we received this adorable picture of her cuddled up with my grandpa -- her great grandpa -- reading books in the rocker.

All of these media messages brought me great joy today. I was so thankful for the bright spot they brought to my day and for the people in my life who made them possible.

Thank God for Kid Media Messages!

Lord, thank you for all of these cool events my kids were a part of today that I still got to experience via media messages. Thank you for all of the special people in my life who made sure I saw them. In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are three great kids! (Grandma and Grandpa Stuart)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!