Day 753 -- Clean Clothes

Our children have been spread throughout the state over this weekend. Breslin was at his Grandma Kathy's, Dharia was with her Mimo, and AJ was with her Great Grandmommy.  Unpacking is something that I usually dread, because it means that it's back to real life.  It's also a ton of work.  As I opened their bags this evening, however, I noticed that every single of my kids was sent back with their clothes laundered and neatly folded.  Instead of fishing out clothes from several bags, separating them into clean and dirty, and then run a few loads of laundry, I simply opened up the bags and put them away. Additionally, since Colby and I had rented a condo with a washer and dryer, we had literally no dirty clothes to worry about tonight.

It was lovely!  I am so thankful for these wonderful, generous family members who were not only willing to love and take care of my kids for the weekend, but were so thoughtful to make my life easier when we got home.  It made it a little nicer to be back to real life.

Thank God for Clean Clothes!

Lord, thank you for the family members who were willing to look after my kids this weekend so that Colby and I could spend some time together.  Thank you for their thoughtfulness and kindness when doing my kids' laundry, making my life easier today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.