Day 757 -- Mrs. Shore

Today I felt especially blessed to have a friend and colleague like Mrs. Shore.  We have been student council co-advisors at Western for the past two years, and every time we get to a day like today, I am so thankful that I have her in my life.  Not only are we very close as friends, but we complement each other well while working and make a pretty fierce team. 

Today was pretty hard.  Tomorrow is Snowfest, so there are an overwhleming number tasks that have to be accomplished, a substantial group of students who need things from us, and a considerable amount of situations that demand our attention.  I felt blessed today to be facing all of this things with my friend.  I truly don't think I could do it without her.  Having Mrs. Shore around not only makes these kinds of days possible, but I find myself looking forward to the time I spend with her because of them.

Thank God for Mrs. Shore!

Lord, thank you for a good friend who makes hard days easier.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.