Day 761 -- First Lost Tooth

Our boy lost his first tooth today. He was biting into one of Papa Bob's leftover meatballs with gusto, and by the time he was done, so was his tooth. We never did find it, so he probably swallowed it (ick) while he wolfed down his pasta. Since we had no tooth to place under his pillow, he wrote the Tooth Fairy a nice letter explaining the situation.

I have mixed feelings about the tooth loss. It makes me feel like the mom of a big kid. On the other hand I am thankful that my boy is growing up the way he is supposed to and that I get the privilege of watching his bright future unfold.

Thank God for our first lost tooth!

God thank you for this big milestone in our son's life. Thank you that he is growing up healthy and for allowing me to be a part of it. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

April. said…
Please tell me he came up with toothrific night all on his own! That kid is hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.