Day 765 -- Nap Buddy

As is becoming fairly typical, I feel asleep on the couch tonight shortly after getting home.  The girls were bouncing around the house on an apparent sugar high, but their incessant chatter, jumping, and giggling didn't prevent me from nodding off for a little while.  When I woke up, I saw that nestled up next to me was my snoring, sleeping son.  While I slept, he had crawled up onto the couch with me, wriggled around to the back, snuggled up under my blanket and fell into a deep sleep. 

I was so thankful to be able to share this sweet moment with my son.

Thank God for my nap buddy!

Lord, thank you for giving me a chance to share a nap with my son.  Thank you for sweet moments like these that I will remember for the rest of my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!