Day 766 -- Roast Beef Toes

After a long day of judging, I was hanging out with AJ on the couch, doing some general snuggling and catching up.  At one point, she turned to me and said, "Do Roast Beef Toes, Momma!" 

What?

It took me a few moments to realize that she wanted me to do "This Little Piggy Went to Market", because, you know, the third little piggy had roast beef (and the fourth had none). 

I laughed and and was filled with joy at the shrieks of delight that followed every "Wee, wee, wee all the way home!"

I was so thankful for this time with my daughter this evening.

Thank God for Roast Beef Toes!

Lord, thank you for funny moments and for my children, who bring me joy every day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!