Day 789 -- 3 Clean Kids

This morning, I decided to do a bulk bathing -- all three kids in the bathtub at once.  There was a significant amount of screaming and tears, but in the end, it was worth it.  I had three shiny, warm, clean kids.  I even brushed the girls' hair and put it up in a tangle-proof 'do.

This is a ton of work, so needless to say, it doesn't happen very often that all three kids are freshly clean simultaneously.  Because I did it nearly first thing in the morning, I got to spend the rest of the day admiring my sparkling kids, inhaling their crisp, clean scent and appreciating their lustrous, brilliant hair (at least, relatively speaking).  This was especially nice because I was home alone with them, so there was many opportunities for snuggling and cuddling together (and falling asleep on the couch).

I am grateful for the disproportionate sense of accomplishment this gave to me and for all of the pleasantness I experienced the rest of the day because of it.

Thank God for 3 Clean Kids!

Lord, thank you for giving me the time and energy to bathe all of my kids at once today.  Thank you for the time I got to spend with them today.  Help me to carry that with me through the rest of the week.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!