Day 792 -- Hubcaps!

Who has two thumbs and drives a van with four hubcaps?

This girl.

As funny as that sounds, I can't remember the last time I would have been able to honestly say that.

Apparently, while I traveled to Tecumseh in my dad's Saturn last night, he took my van and got 4 shiny hubcaps put on it. 

It's awesome.  My van is looking good. 

I am so thankful for a vehicle that runs and gets us where we need to go safely.  And I'm especially thankful for my dad, who may have been embarassed by the ghetto-ness of my van.  But, I'm guessing it's more just that he's just really awesome (he doesn't really embarass easy).  It feels nice to have someone looking out for you and taking extra special care of you.  I like it.

Thank God for my hubcaps!

Lord, thank you for my dad.  Thank you for reliable transportation and for all of the ways you provide for our family.  In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

April said…
That is one FINE looking van. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.