Day 794 -- Farting Around At Target

After going way too long without seeing April, tonight I got to go to dinner and out shopping with my dear friend.  After dinner, we hit up Target, where we spent time browsing clothes, shoes, and purses while catching up. We laughed as we tried on silly hats and made fun of jewelry high schoolers wear.  We must have spent close to an hour and a half just farting around in Target, having a good time and enjoying each other's company.

I desperately needed this time with my friend.  We once again showed that it doesn't matter what we do, just as long as we are together.

Thank God for farting around in Target!

Lord, thank you for giving April and I time in our schedules to be together tonight.  Thank you for the lift in spirits it gave to me and for the fun we had.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

April said…
Best time of my life as well! Thanks friend. I'll fart with you any time! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!