Day 800--In Breslin's Bed


I know this isn't the best picture, but it gets the idea across.

Tonight, since Breslin is staying at Grandma Kathy's, the girls wanted to have a "slumber party" in his bed.  They each passed out, one on a side, within minutes of the "party" starting.  It was so cute to see them each curled up on their own end of their big brother's bed.  I am so grateful for the friendship that is budding between them and for the fierce love they share for their older brother.  I am thankful, too, that they went to bed quickly and easily and are getting a much-needed full night's sleep.

Thank God the girls are in Breslin's bed!

Lord, thank you for the bond my daughters share.  Thank you for the fun they had tonight and for the rest they are getting.   In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.