Day 802 -- 3D Crew

Today, I became a part of the summer crew for the company 3 Disciplines out of Grand Blanc, Michigan.  3 Disciplines puts on events, mostly triathlons, throughout Michigan and this summer I will be a member of the team organizing and executing those events.  I am pumped to learn more about how triathlons work behind the scenes and to have the opportunity to make some extra money doing pursuing something that I have grown to love.  I know it will be a lot of work, but I believe it will be an exciting and fulfilling new adventure for me.

Tonight I am thankful that this quality company with high standards wants me to join them this summer.

Thank God for the 3D crew!

Lord, thank you for presenting me with a way to make some extra money doing something I enjoy this summer.  Please help me and guide me on this new adventure.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!