Day 805 -- My Proxy

Tonight, my husband agreed to be my proxy at little kids' soccer practice.  I had felt terrible throughout the day and my right leg has been mysteriously bruised and swollen since I woke up this morning.   The thought of chasing/coaching a huge group of 4-6 year olds after a full day at school sounded awful.

My husband took Breslin and Dharia, and even volunteered to help my dad run the second session with the older kids.

I sat at home on the couch with AJ with my feet up and relaxed.

I am so thankful that my loving husband was willing to do this for me.  It made my evening much less painful and I believe that tomorrow will be better because of the chance to relax and be off of my feet. 

Thank God for my proxy!

Lord, thank you for Colby and all the ways he takes good care of me.  Thank you for his selflessness tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!