Day 808 -- Bed

I judged the state individual gymnastics finals today.  We walked in the gym at 9:45 am.

We walked out of the gym at 8 pm.

It was a long day of judging vault.  And while yesterday I was thankful to be judging vault, today I'm thinking I might be okay with not seeing another one for a good long while.   There were points in the day where I seriously thought that I might not make it home tonight.  I'm thankful to say that I am finally home, curled up in jammies in my own bed.  I made it.  Now, I'm looking forward to a good night's rest and a day spent with my kids tomorrow.

Thank God for my bed!

Lord, thank you for helping me make it all the way through the day and home safely.  Help me to have a good rest tonight and enjoy the rest of my weekend with my family tomorrow.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Colby Sharp said…
So proud if you. You inspire me.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!