Day 809 -- Forehead Kiss

I was taking a nap today when I was woken up by a very sweet and soft kiss on my forehead.  I looked up to see my Dharia Lou looking down at me with a smile on her face.  If you have to be woken up, by someone or something, I'm pretty sure this has to be the best way to do it.  If it's not, I'm not sure what is.

The forehead kiss has a special significance to me.  The first time Colby ever kissed me, it was on the forehead, not the lips, but it carried more weight, somehow.  It was almost like I knew right then that we would be together always.  With it began our epic adventure that has brought us to where we are today.

Because of the meaning forehead kisses have for me, I was extra thankful to get one from my daughter today--even if it also meant having to get up out of my warm, comfy bed.

Thank God for a forehead kiss!

Lord, thank you for my sweet girl and for the nice way she woke me up today.  Thank you for my family, and for the story that began the night my husband gave me a forehead kiss.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!