Day 823 -- MacBook Case

I got my new MacBook Pro case in the mail yesterday and managed to get it all situated on my laptop today.

I love it because

1) I no longer have to worry (as much) about dropping it, banging it against the wall, or something equally as stupid that would break the screen or put a dent in the body.

2) It came with a silicone keyboard-cover that makes it only marginally annoying to type, but prevents the grease on my fingers from transferring to the black keys.  I was really starting to get a complex about how greasy I was.

3) It's pretty.  It's this nice teal or Robin egg's blue that I just love.


Thank God for my new MacBook case!

Lord, thank you for simple things that bring us joy, like aesthetically pleasing laptop covers.  Thank you for my new laptop case and for the protection it provides.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!