Day 824 -- Good Day

I really dread coming back to school after a sub has been in my room.  So, I was fully expecting that today would be terrible.

Great attitude, right?

I had gone into school yesterday, however, to do some cleaning up and create a plan of attack for this Monday-of-the-week-before-spring-break-after-being-gone-two-days-in-a-row.

And today, I executed that plan.

You can read all about the plan here, in my new blog which will serve as a way for me to reflect on my own teaching practices and share my ups and down with other educators.

I felt like I was kicking butt and taking names.  I was teaching my little fanny off and the kids were responding.  It was great to be among my students again, doing what I love to do.

It was a good day.  And good days are always something to be thankful for.

Thank God for a good day!

Lord, thank you for an unexpectedly good day at school.  Thank you for the success you allowed me to experience in my classroom.  Help me to learn and grow from it so that I can have more days like it.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!