Day 826 -- Concurrent Tweets

Tonight, Colby and I both participated in professional development -- from our couch.

We each took part in separate conversations about how to be better teachers through the magic of Twitter with teachers all over the world.

I thought it was funny that some people who know us both noticed that we were both tweeting simultaneously:

I like watching @colbysharp and@sharpsgalore tweet concurrently. It's kind of adorable.#WhosWatchingTheKids

I'm thankful that I have a husband who is both talented and motivated.  I am grateful to be married to someone who takes pride in what he does.  And I'm thankful to be sitting next to him tonight, even if it's just because we both needed a place to sit and tweet. :)

Thank God for concurrent tweets!

Lord, thank you for my rockstar husband and for the way he makes me want to be better.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!