Day 827 -- Weekday Alarm

One of the things that I love about my iPhone is its ability to set an alarm to go off on weekdays only.  That way, you don't have the "oh-crap-I-forgot-to-turn-my-alarm-off" happening at 5:15 am on a Saturday morning.

So my phone is so smart, it knows to only wake me up at 5:15 am Monday through Friday.

Fortunately, I'm not going to need that feature for a little while.

This morning, I manually turned off the alarm. For the next 10 glorious days of spring, it won't be needed.

Thank God for my weekday alarm!  And Thank God it's turned off!

Lord, thank you for a break and a chance to catch our collective breath.  Please let this break be a time of relaxation and quality togetherness.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!