Day 829 -- Easter Egg Hunt

My kids are blessed to have some truly amazing people in their lives.  Among them are their very special, very entertaining, very cool Aunt April and Uncle Brian.  We got a chance to see each other today.  The kids played in the park near their house and we all ate lunch together.  After lunch, April and Brian had planned a surprise Easter Egg Hunt just for them in the back yard.

My kids freaked out, running around the yard like crazy people searching for each and every egg.  The only egg-ception (sorry, I couldn't help myself) was AJ, who would stop after each egg she found to open it and eat the contents.




The sun shone on this beautiful spring day, and watching them smile, I felt truly blessed.

Thank God for an Eater Egg Hunt!

Lord, thank you for a fun time today with our dear friends.  Thank you for the fun and love they bring to my kids' lives.  Thank you for the beautiful day and for the chance to be together.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!